- TANF recipients
- SNAP (food stamp) recipients
- Designated community residents (living in federal zones and/or renewal communities)
- Vocational rehabilitation referrals
- Supplemental security income recipients
- Summer youth employees (16 or 17-year-olds residing in Empowerment Zones)
- Long-term unemployed (new in 2016)*
*Individuals certified by a designated local agency as enduring a period of unemployment of at least 27 consecutive weeks in which he or she received state or federal unemployment wages.
Maximum Credit Available:
- SNAP recipients — $2,400
- Disabled veterans- Hired one year from leaving service — $4,800
– Unemployed at least six months — $9,600
- Unemployed veterans – At least four weeks — $2,400
– At least six months — $5,600
- All other WOTC target groups — $1,200–$9,600
Let us know if you have any questions.