Important: 1099’s For 2018

December 17th, 2018
capture2The due date for Forms 1099’s this year is to January 31, 2018.  To properly report the information required on Form 1099, you need to have the provider’s taxpayer identification number (TIN). You can request that the provider fill out and give you a Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification, before work is done or payments are made.

As a general rule, you must issue a Form 1099-MISC to each person, including partnerships and limited liability companies, to whom you have paid at least $10 in royalties or interest or at least $600 in rents, services, prizes, awards, or other payments. You do not need to send a 1099-Misc to a Corporation or S Corporation.

If you would like us to prepare your 2018 1099’s, fill out the attached form and email back to Ashley at

You will need to provide us the information by January 18, 2019. You can enter the info on our Data Input Sheet. 1099 MISC Data Entry Form

  •      Contractor’s name
  •      Contractor’s address
  •      Their federal EIN or SS#
  •      Amount paid

Comments are closed.